The ME162 single phase electronic electric meters are intended for electric energy measurement and registration in single phase two-wire networks in household applications. Measuring and technical characteristics of the meters comply with the IEC 62052-11 and IEC 62053-21 (IEC 61036) international standards for electronic active energy meters, class A. The meters are designed and manufactured in compliance with the standards and ISO 9001
- Approved to BS EN61036: 1996, Class A in B
- Single Phase Network
- Voltage : 230V
- Direct connection 20 – 100A, 220V – 240V.
- Frequency : 50Hz or 60Hz
- Option: 2 S0 or OPTOMOS pulse outputs
- Standards : IEC 62053-21 (IEC 61036 or BS EN 61036), DIN 43857, BS 7856,IEC 62056-21 (IEC 61107)
- Active & Reactive Energy Measurement.
- Fraud Protection.
- Reverse energy detection / export.
- Multirate cw Internal Time switch (max 4 tariffs).
- Compact Design.
- Optical Port for Programming and Data Acquisition.
- Please note if you require proggramming of meter please notify us on message during checkout.
Technical manual click here
This product was added to our catalog on Saturday 14 July, 2007.